North Dakota Super Bowl Party: Snack Ideas That Kids Will Love
If you're gearing up to enjoy the Super Bowl with your fellow North Dakota parents and their families this year, chances are you'll have some little guests joining in the fun.
While some might shy away from the spicy chili, jalapeno poppers, or Buffalo wings, fear not! You can still keep those pint-sized football fans happy with these kid-friendly munchies.
- Walking Tacos – Whip up these savory delights right in single-serve bags of Fritos or Doritos.
- Pull-Apart Pigs in a Blanket – Serve with ketchup and mustard on the side for dipping.
- Veggie Touchdown Tots – They may look like tots, but they're loaded with nutrition for a winning play.
- Cheese Blitz Ball – Shape it like a football and roll it in potato chips instead of parsley or walnuts. Serve with breadsticks, pretzels, crackers, carrots, and celery for a versatile snack.
- Gridiron Helmet Fruit Salad – Carve your melon into a helmet shape and fill it with fresh fruit. Offer whipped cream or fruit dip on the side for extra sweetness.
- Air Fryer Huddle Baked Onion Rings – Crispy and delicious, try these in your air fryer for a healthier twist.
- Referee Nutter Butter Cookies – Decorate these peanut buttery treats with black-and-white icing to resemble officials on the field.
- Touchdown Brownie "Burgers" – They may look like burgers, but they're actually sweet treats everyone will love.
- Mini Endzone Eclairs – Utilize pre-made eclairs with chocolate icing, then add vanilla icing laces for a decorative touch.
Don't forget to include classic favorites like ranch dressing, chips and dip, sliders, and even toasted PB-and-J with marshmallow fluff for the little ones to enjoy throughout the game!
And hey, don't be surprised if the grown-ups find themselves sneaking nibbles from the little table!
See How School Cafeteria Meals Have Changed Over the Past 100 Years
Gallery Credit: Madison Troyer