Spotty is the Top Pick for Pet of the Week at Mondak Animal Rescue in Williston
Meet the star of the show, Spotty, the Pet of the Week at Mondak Animal Rescue in Williston.
- Your Adventure Buddy: If you're an outdoor enthusiast or love going for rides, Spotty is your ideal partner.
- Attentive and Obedient: Spotty is a great listener and responds well to your commands.
- Kennel Pro: Spotty is a well-behaved and comfortable resident of the kennel.
- No Mess at Home: Spotty is housebroken, so you can say goodbye to those indoor accidents.
- Ready for Walkies: Spotty is a pro on the leash, making your walks a breeze.
- People Person: Social and friendly, Spotty thrives in the company of people.
- Spayed and Healthy: Spotty is already spayed, promoting population control and ensuring good health with up-to-date vaccinations.
- Solo Star: Spotty is at her best as the only dog in your home, as she may not be the best match for other canine companions.
If you're seeking a loyal, well-trained, and people-loving pet, Spotty might just be your perfect furry friend. Just remember to consider their compatibility with your current pet if you have one.
How to adopt Spotty or another Pet: If you're interested in making Spotty a cherished member of your family or exploring other wonderful pets available at MDAR, here's what to do:
- Visit MDAR: Come to the shelter during our business hours and spend some quality time with Spotty. You'll quickly understand why she's the Pet of the Week
- Consult with the MDAR Team: Their dedicated staff is here to address all your inquiries and assist you in finding the perfect pet that suits your lifestyle and preferences.
- Adoption Procedure: For comprehensive information on adopting from their facility and access to the adoption applications, please visit www.mondakanimalrescue.org/adopt
Remember, adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, and it brings immeasurable joy to both you and the animal you choose to embrace into your home.
For more information, call 701-577-7387.
Spotty- Mondak Animal Rescue's Pet of the Week for October 11
Gallery Credit: Mad Max
See How School Cafeteria Meals Have Changed Over the Past 100 Years
Gallery Credit: Madison Troyer